Friday, October 12, 2007

Chapter 25

“Did you sleep well?” Jon asked, stroking her hair, and Sara smiled sleepily.

“Mmmmmm…….haven’t slept so well in ages. You?”

As she spoke, Sara raised her arms above her head, pushing them against the headboard as she stretched like a waking cat, her body sliding against Jon’s as he still held her close. He smiled as he felt her muscles strain, then relax, and she dropped one hand to his head, raking her fingers through his hair as she propped herself on her other elbow to look down at him, waiting for his answer.

“I slept pretty well - I thought I was dreaming when I woke up and found you here with me.” He raised himself a little to kiss her. “God, I’m glad it wasn’t just a dream.”

Sara gave him a soft kiss, then rolled out of his arms.

“Hey - where you going?” Jon grabbed at her hand, but missed as she escaped out of the other side of the bed.

“I’m going to brush my teeth. I drink too much coffee, and in the mornings……..ewww. I need to clean my teeth!”

She disappeared into the bathroom as Jon called after her. “I didn’t notice anything babe!”

He lay back on the pillows, shaking his head, then raised his hand to check the time. Only six am, and the wedding wasn’t until the afternoon, so they had plenty of time. So long as he was out of here before too many people were about, he reckoned Sara’s reputation would be safe!

Sara came back into the bedroom, still clumsy with sleep, and she walked hard into a table, crashing her thigh onto the corner and yelping in pain.

“Ow - are you okay?”

“Yeah,” she rubbed the dent on her leg, “damn, that hurt! I need to look where I’m going.”

“Come on over here and I’ll kiss it better.” Jon held out his arms, and Sara tilted her head.

“I remember the last time you said that! I need to get ready for work.”

“Sara.” Jon climbed out of bed and walked toward her, unconcernedly naked. “It’s only just after six. You don’t need to get ready just yet, do you?”

She watched him approach, taking in the strong thighs and narrow hips, eyes flitting quickly over his groin and up his belly, following the ridges of muscle up to his chest. There was just a light covering of silvery blond hair - fur really - across his chest, less on his belly, with that intriguing trail of darker fur down from his navel to the denser growth at his groin. Her mind was screaming at her to go get ready, but her hands moved of their own volition, reaching up to scratch across his pecs up to his shoulders then onto his handsome face.

Jon grinned at her, gently rubbing the blemish on her leg where the table had attacked her.

“You really are beautiful, aren’t you?” Sara said with a smile, gazing at the bright blue eyes and those tempting, luscious lips, and Jon laughed.

“Beautiful? I don’t think I’ve ever been called that before! I’ll settle for, oh, I don’t know, devilishly handsome?” He grinned, then quickly added, “I’m kidding!”

“I’d go for devilishly handsome.” Sara agreed, rubbing her thumb across his lower lip, and Jon kissed it gently.

“Why, thank you darlin’. You’ve got another admirer, while we’re on the subject.”

“Were we on the subject? Thought we were talking about you.”

“Well, you’re always on my mind…….but somebody else here thinks you’re beautiful.”

“Always on my mind? Sounds like a cue for a song!” Sara laughed, then was surprised when Jon softly sang a few lines of the old Willie Nelson song, and they moved together gently, not quite dancing, more swaying to the lyrics.

“Wow!” Sara said when Jon stopped singing. “I never took you for a Nelson fan!”

“Richie and I sang that with Willie a couple of years ago. It’s a great song, just not my usual kind of thing I guess. Willie’s a real legend, too - it was an honour to work with him.” He looked at her quizzically. “You’re a Willie Nelson fan?”

“Sort of - my dad really likes him.” She pulled Jon’s face down and kissed him, unable to resist those lips any longer. “I prefer slightly younger legends!”

“Hey - less of the ‘slightly’! I’m way younger than Willie. Taller, too!” Jon suddenly frowned. “Oh, sneaky lady! Trying to change the subject again?”

“What subject?”

“Your admirer. We were talking about you last night. Now I know how you felt when you couldn’t say anything to Kay about me!”

“Why? Who were you talking to?”

“Well, he was just saying how you must either be a bitch - which I know isn’t true - or you must be gay - which I definitely know isn’t true! - to still be single. I couldn’t say a thing to contradict him, because I didn’t want to put you in a difficult position. You were right - it sucks!”

Sara was astounded. “Gay? What, I’m over thirty, I’m single, so I must be gay? What’s up with people? Actually, that’s almost not as bad as……………my God, does everybody I know think I’m a bitch?”

“I don’t, baby. Hell, I know you’re not gay, but I think you’re just so confident, it fazes people a bit, and…” he broke off as she laughed incredulously.

“Confident? Me? I’m pretty sure you know me better than that, Jon.”

“Yeah - okay - you come across as very confident, sweetheart, and that’s what people see.” He smiled, hugging her close. “I’m glad I get to see the real Sara - everybody would love you so much, so in a way I’m glad they don’t get to see you.” A tender smile. “I don’t want to have to share you.”

Sara felt her eyes filling, but blinked the tears away, then realised what he was doing.

“Hey! Nice try mister. What about this admirer, then?” She joked, and Jon shook his head, pursing his lips.

“Nope. Not telling you. You’ll have to beat it out of me.”

She brought her hands down from his face, onto his waist, digging her fingers in and feeling him twist as she found a ticklish spot.

“Shit! No! Don’t….” Jon’s voice choked off as he started to laugh, trying to push her hands away as she tickled him again.

“Tell me!” She was pushing him back toward the bed as he tried to get away from her, snorting with laughter.

“No. Ahh……..stoppit!”

He fell backward onto the bed, and she jumped onto the mattress beside him, jabbing her fingers into his sides as tears rolled down his face and he tried to get his breath. Finally, he managed to catch her hands, and he lay sobbing with laughter as she tried to get free.

“Tell me!” Sara demanded again, and he just shook his head, unable to speak.

Sara stopped fighting against his hands, then as he relaxed his grip, she pulled one hand free, tickling him once more before he caught her again. She changed tack, bringing both their hands up and over Jon’s head, and moving to straddle him, kissing the tears from his face as he laughed.

She bowed her head to kiss him, and Jon could taste the salt of his own tears in her mouth as her tongue slipped against his, running across his teeth before she lifted her head and brought her lips to his ear. Sara nipped at his earlobe, sucking briefly on the flesh before whispering.

“Tell me, Jon.” Then she kissed his neck, working her way around his throat to the other ear, biting on it a little harder. “Tell me, baby.”

Sara could feel him growing hard beneath her where she knelt across him, knees spread wide. She moved her hips slightly, brushing herself against him, then moved upward again, whispering in his ear again.

“Baby……..tell me……..”

Jon’s grip on her wrists tightened, and she looked down into his blue eyes as his laughter died away completely.

“Oh, you don’t fight fair, do you?” He growled at her, and she grinned, moving her hips against him again.

“Where’s the fun in that?” She smiled, nibbling at his collarbone. “Tell me!”

He continued to shake his head, grinning at her. “Nuh-huh. You can’t get around me that easy! Told you - I’m tough.”

It was a shame, really, Sara thought, but Jon had obviously forgotten how dirty women can fight, and she lowered her head to his chest, tugging on his nipple with her teeth then straightening up to slide herself down onto his hard cock.

His lips spread in a smile as she gently rolled her hips, tightening herself around him as she moved, then he let go of her wrists, about to bring his hands up to her waist. Sara caught his wrists instead, and this time she held his hands pinned to the bed as she kept moving above him, watching his face closely. She saw his eyes close, and she stopped moving, then raised herself off him again, seeing his eyes pop open again in confusion. Still holding him down, she leaned forward again, keeping her pussy raised above him, out of reach.

“Tell me.” She breathed in his ear, and she heard him groan in frustration.

“Oh, you………Sara, come on…….”

“Nuh-huh - you said you were tough - tell me baby……..you know you want to……”

No comments: