Saturday, October 20, 2007

Chapter 32

They reached their seats as the plane’s angle increased, buckling themselves in and Sara laughed at Jon’s fidgeting as he tried to make himself comfortable - or at least less conspicuous - in his seat.

Mischievously, she kicked off a sandal and stretched out a bare foot under the table, sliding her toes along Jon’s thigh toward his groin. He groaned pitifully as she rubbed her foot over his hardness, looking across at her with a pathetic expression.

“Jesus, Sara - what are you trying to do to me? You’re killing me here, babe.”

“Awww - poor baby.”

She rolled the sole of her foot over his cock again, and this time he caught her foot, pulling it tighter onto him, thrusting his hips against her foot. Sara wriggled her toes against him, and Jon gave a lopsided grin as he released her.

“Oh, you’re gonna pay for this later, honey.” He promised her, and Sara made wide, lascivious eyes at him as she replied.

“That’s what I’m counting on, sweetie.”

The plane came down the last few hundred feet, and Sara put her foot back on the floor, glancing out of the window, as they touched down, then looking out again.

“Ummm - where are we?”

“The airport.” Jon replied, confused by the question.

“Yeah - which airport? Doesn’t look like JFK to me!”

“Oh, no - it’s not JFK. Private airport, babe. We always use this one.”

“Oh-kay, but my car’s at JFK.”

“Ah. Not a problem, Sara - I can drive you to JFK - or I could just drive you home.”

They were taxiing now, heading over to a hangar, and Sara slipped her sandal back on as she thought about it.

“Much as I’d love you to drive me home, Jon - I need my car tomorrow! I’ll have to go rescue it from JFK. I can’t ask you to drive me all the way over there, though. I can get a cab.”

“It’s not that far - only take about 40 minutes - and you’re not taking a cab. I don’t have anywhere else I need to be, so I’ll drive you.” Sara opened her mouth, and Jon raised his hand. “No arguments! I’m taking you to get your car.”

“Thank you, babe. You really are a sweetheart, aren’t you!”

Jon grinned at her, shaking his head slowly.

“No, I’m not. I just want to keep you around as long as I can.”

The plane came to a stop, and Jon flipped open his seatbelt, leaning across the table to give Sara a quick kiss before the co-pilot emerged from the cockpit. She unbuckled her own belt and stood, walking down the plane to get her bags as the co-pilot dealt with the door. They left the plane, and Jon led the way to the car, a black Suburban with dark tinted windows which was parked in the corner of the hangar. Loading their bags into the back, they climbed into the car and Jon drove away, opening the window to give a brief wave to the pilot who was just exiting the plane.

As they drove out of the hangar, heading for the airport gates, Sara looked at Jon curiously.

“Not really the kind of car I expected you to drive.” She said. “In fact, the only one I’ve seen you with before was that gorgeous blue and white one. The old one.”

“She’s my baby.” Jon said with a grin. “But this is more practical for taking the kids to school and stuff. Plus, I’m not gonna leave the Chevelle sitting in a hangar - it’d just end up covered in bird crap, and I wouldn’t do that to her.”

“Her? Please tell me you don’t name your cars…..that’s almost as bad as naming stuffed toys!” She teased him, and Jon laughed.

“Nah. She’s just ‘she’. You like her?”

“Mm-hm. I like cars that sound like cars, not modern ones that purr - I prefer the ones that snarl a bit. Does she snarl?”

“Hell, yes. I’ll have to take you in her.”

Jon looked at Sara with a glint in his eye, leaving her wondering about his exact meaning. The idea also made her think, though, and she looked around the big half-ton beast as Jon braked at the barrier, waiting for it to open. Jon drove out of the airport and headed down a quiet road, surrounded by trees. Sara sighed despondently as she surveyed the layout of the car, and Jon looked over, concerned.

“What’s wrong, babe?”

“I was just looking at your car.” She said, with a sad expression.

“Yeah…….and……..”

“And there’s no back seat.”

Now she started to smile, and Jon looked at her incredulously.

“You are such a bad girl, you know that? You really are a tease, aren’t you!”

“Who’s teasing?” Sara asked, stretching out a hand to caress his thigh, moving her hand higher.

The car swerved a little as she brought her hand up further and Jon’s concentration wavered, and he was relieved to see a gap in the trees up ahead, guiding the car off the road and braking, unclipping his seatbelt the moment the car came to a halt. His hard on had returned at full force, and he turned to grab Sara by the shoulders, his tongue forcing her lips apart as he kissed her, and he had to force himself to relax his grip on her, not to bruise her.

As they kissed, Sara was trying to open his jeans, finally tearing her mouth from his so she could see what she was doing. She got the button open and the zipper down, reaching in to pull his cock through the opening as Jon kissed her again, her own arousal building swiftly after their antics on the plane. Now she realised the difficulty, as the divider between the two seats was very much in the way, and she whimpered with her need as she pulled away again.

“I can’t…..”

She tried to move over to him, and Jon understood the predicament, pressing a button which slid his seat back from the steering wheel. Sara grinned now, and while Jon lowered his seat into a reclining position, she wriggled out of her jeans, leaving them on the floor along with her sandals. There was now just enough room for her to squirm across to the driver’s side, Jon helping - sort of - by grabbing her as she started to cross over, dragging her on top of him so she lay between his thighs. His hands were on her face, and she could feel his hardness beneath her as his tongue invaded her mouth again, but that wasn’t the penetration she was so desperate for.

“Oh, wait!” She whispered, “The seat……it’ll get all messed up………”

“Fuck the seat.” Jon growled, and Sara gave a breathless laugh, leaning forward to whisper in his ear.

“No. Fuck me, Jon.”

It was the first time Jon could recall hearing Sara say ‘fuck’, and for some perverse reason the incongruity of the word on her lips made him want her even more.

“Oh, I always do as I’m told, baby!” He told her.

She shifted her weight, rising onto her knees between his legs and pulling her thong down, then Jon sat up to help, hauling the fabric down and off over her feet, throwing the black and white lace over his shoulder somewhere and taking hold of her ass with both hands.

Sara spread her knees on either side of his hips as she brought their mouths together again, and she let Jon direct her movement until he sank deeply inside her with a groan that she felt more than heard. She gave a gasp as Jon slid a little further down in the seat, the movement driving him even further inside her as her knees were pushed wider apart. Sara moved on top of Jon, his hands still gripping her hard and dictating her movement, driving her on to their shared orgasm, made more shattering by their earlier, interrupted, tryst on the plane. They didn’t even break their kiss, crying out into each other’s mouths as they came, Jon gradually allowing Sara’s hips to slow and stop moving.

Collapsing on top of Jon, Sara’s breathing was ragged, as though she’d been running, but her senses felt heightened and she could feel every inch of him inside her, and the tender spots on her buttocks where his fingers had dug into her.

“Now that,” Jon spoke shakily into her ear, “was worth waiting for.”

“Oh, yes, yes it was. So am I forgiven? For teasing you?”

“Hell, no. We’ll discuss that later!”

Sara laughed, and gave Jon a soft kiss as she tried to push herself onto her knees, which were aching from their position. Jon’s hands on her ass gave her a bit of half-hearted assistance, even though he’d have been quite happy for her to stay there, but she slid off him and back onto her own seat, looking over at him with a satisfied smile.

“You see what you’ve done to me?” She asked, not really expecting an answer. “You’ve turned me into a shameless hussy. Having sex in your car, in…….actually, where are we?”

“Well, first off, you’re no hussy, babe. Second, I’m sure as hell glad I had this car, not the Chevelle, since it’s open-topped, and third, we’re about ten minutes from the airport. We didn’t get very far.”

Jon tucked himself in as Sara picked up her jeans, then paused.

“Ummm - where’s my underwear?”

“God knows. I threw them over the back I think.”

He grinned as Sara gave a shrug and pulled her jeans back on anyway, then he remembered something else.

“Hey - you said a bad word, girlie. Never heard you say ‘fuck’ before.”

“I don’t swear very often. Usually takes a horse - or bad drivers - to make me swear - just how I was brought up I guess.” She blushed, and Jon gave that sexy chuckle.

“I like it. Somehow, when you said it…..I dunno……..it just seemed really hot. Say it again?” He pleaded, and she shook her head, turning even redder.

“Call it the heat of the moment - but I’m not saying it again! Guess I just got carried away.”

“In that case,” Jon started the car, putting his seat back in the right position, “I’ll have to get you carried away more often!”

Sara slapped his arm, but without any real force, and Jon grinned over at her as he pulled back onto the road. They managed to drive the rest of the way to JFK without ripping each other’s clothes off again, and Sara directed Jon to the car park where she’d left her car, slightly surprised when he turned into the car park.

“You can just drop me here, and I’ll walk to the car.”

“Nope. I’ll make sure you get safely to the car - I don’t like airports - too many bad things happen at them. I was raised to be a gentleman, and protect young ladies.”

He drove right up to where Sara’s car was parked, stopping across the back of it so she could take her bags straight out of the Suburban and into the trunk of her car.

“So, when will I see you again?” He asked, trailing a finger down her cheek.

“I don’t know. When do you want to see me again? My social calendar - as usual - is pretty damned quiet. I do have to go to the studio tomorrow - especially since Danny’s going to call now. You’ve got Richie coming for the weekend, too, haven’t you?”

“Yeah. Are you busy on Saturday afternoon? I could bring him by the studio.”

“Uh, no, I’m free Saturday. Just give me a call before you arrive so I can let you in.”

Sara made to open the car door, but Jon caught her arm and pulled her to him for a farewell kiss before letting her go. She opened the back door and reached in for her bags, transferring them to her own car.

“Okay,” she stuck her head inside the car to speak to Jon, “I can’t see my panties anywhere…..where did you throw them? Out the window?”

Jon laughed. “I’ll find them later, babe. Don’t worry about it. I’ll keep them as a souvenir.”

Sara looked appalled, and Jon quickly reassured her. “I’m kidding! I’ll give you them Saturday afternoon - when Richie’s not around.”

Now Sara laughed, too, saying goodbye and shutting the door. Jon watched her get into her car and saw her push down the doorlock before she started the engine, then he drove away.

No comments: