Sunday, December 2, 2007

Chapter 65

Sara’s fingers closed around his cock, stroking languidly and feeling him stiffening in her hand as Jon kissed her deeply, one hand cupping her breast, teasing her nipple with thumb and forefinger. Their pace was unhurried, so different from the wanton passion of the previous night, perfectly suited to the morning, each gradually building the other’s arousal. Sara broke first, hooking her leg behind Jon’s to encourage him to move on top of her, her fingers guiding him to her heat until she sighed as he slid inside.

His robe hanging open around them, Jon began to move slightly above her, his hips only moving an inch or so back and forth each time, and they continued to kiss, only breaking apart when the phone rang. Sara groaned, but she hated to let a phone ring, so she reached out and picked up the phone, Jon still rocking gently into her.

“Hello? Oh, hi Paul.” She looked at Jon and rolled her eyes, then was surprised when Jon plucked the phone from her fingers, putting it to his own ear.

Across town in the studio, Paul faintly heard Sara’s voice squeaking ‘Jon!’, and he grinned, but a male voice spoke before he could say anything.

“Paul - Sara’s busy - she’ll call you back. Bye.” He dropped the phone back into it’s cradle with a grin. “You did say he already knew about us, right?”

“Mm-hm…..he recognised me from the picture in the paper, and……ohhhhh, that’s nice…”

As Sara spoke, Jon had brought his head down, pulling back a little so he could take her nipple in his mouth, sucking on the point which was already hard from his fingers. Sara wove her fingers into the blond hair, pulling him across to her other breast, and Jon obediently sucked in her other nipple, feeling the soft flesh hardening in his mouth as he stroked his tongue across her skin. The sensation of Jon’s hot mouth on her breast seemed to connect directly to the feeling of his cock inside her, and Sara gave a blissful moan at the heightening pleasure. Her hand in Jon’s hair pulled him back to her mouth, and she felt his hand close on her breast again as his tongue slithered against hers.

Sara’s leg was still hooked behind Jon, and she pushed her hip against him, until he took the hint and rolled over onto his back, so Sara could sit astride him. He raised his knees briefly, seating her more deeply onto him, seeing her smile as she felt him fill her as totally as possible. Reaching up one hand, Jon touched her breast reverently as she began to move on top of him, and her hand came to cover his, her palm rubbing on the back of his hand as he gave a gentle squeeze to her breast.

Their rhythm was matched, still slow enough that they were able to hold back from orgasm, locking eyes as their bodies moved easily together. Jon could feel it, like a hot tide that made him crazy, made him want to flip Sara over again and pound against her, but he fought the impulse, letting her ride him slowly. Looking up into her deep brown eyes, he could see that she knew, she knew exactly what he was feeling, and he watched her bite down on her lower lip with a smile as she kept to the deliberate tempo. Tipping forward, she kissed him, but her change of position suddenly brought Sara close to orgasm, too, and she moaned into Jon’s mouth, then pushed back on his shoulders, looking into his eyes as she struggled to keep her movements steady.

Jon could feel her fingers gripping his shoulders hard as she tried to regulate her speed, and he felt her tighten around his cock as she began to lose the battle for control. Pulling her back to his mouth again, Jon took her tongue into his mouth as he rolled them once more, and he let instinct take over, still keeping everything fairly gentle, but thrusting into her with long, slow strokes, the base of his cock grinding against her clit every time he pushed home.

Sara brought her hands into the small of his back, pushing with him, and tried not to drive her nails into his skin as she came, sobbing out his name over and over as he released her mouth from the kiss. Her contractions forced Jon over the edge, too, milking him dry as he came inside her, and Sara delighted in the feeling as he flooded her with heat. Jon gave the softest groan of pleasure as he came, smiling down on Sara for a second then lowering his head to kiss her lips tenderly. She ran her hands up his back, to his shoulders, hugging him close as they kissed, and Jon felt a chuckle shake her tummy underneath him, making him raise his head to look at her questioningly. Sara giggled again.

“I don’t normally have dessert with my breakfast!”

“Well, we gotta work off those calories somehow, babe.”

“That kind of exercise I could get used to.” She told him with a smile, and Jon kissed her forehead before rolling onto his side, pulling Sara with him into a warm hug.

“I thought you hated exercise?”

“I do - I hate gyms and stuff like that. If I exercise, I lose weight.”

“Uh, isn’t that the point?”

“Not for me. I’m pretty happy with the shape I am - except for my little buddha belly - and I don’t want to lose weight. I used to be really thin, and it’s not good.”

“Buddha belly. Right. But you’re right about one thing - you don’t need to lose weight. There’s hardly anything of you as it is, but you’ve got curves in aaaall the right places. You’re perfect just the way you are.”

She looked at him, going slightly cross-eyed because he was so close. “Do you always know the right thing to say? How do you do that?”

“I just say what I think, Sara. Sometimes I shouldn’t, but it’s just the way I am.”

“Wizzywig.” Sara said, and Jon looked utterly confused.

“What the hell does that mean?”

“Wizzywig - you’ve never heard that before?” Jon shook his head. “It’s actually an acronym - W-Y-S-I-W-Y-G - What You See Is What You Get. Wizzywig. That’s you.”

“I guess it is. I like that. Wizzywig.” He laughed at that as Sara pulled free of his arms, reaching across him for the phone then lying down beside him again.

“Who you calling?”

“Paul. He must’ve had a reason for calling earlier, but I never found out what!”

As she dialled, Jon grinned. “Maybe I should come to the studio with you - meet the other man in your life!”

“There’s only one man in my life, babe.” She told him, stroking his cheek, then the phone was picked up in the studio. “Hi Paul - what’s up?”

“Nothing, boss. I just wondered where you were, but I guess you overslept, huh?”

“Not exactly. We were having breakfast when you called.”

“We were having dessert.” Jon murmured, and Sara smacked his chest, hoping Paul hadn’t caught that, then heard him chuckling and knew that he had heard.

“Are you coming in today?”

“Yes, of course I’m coming. In.” She added quickly. “I’ll be there in an hour or so. Do you want anything brought in?”

“No, I’m good. Hey, did you finish the chocolate torte?”

Jon couldn’t figure out why Sara was blushing bright red, until he heard her reply to Paul.

“Mm-hm. I brought the chocolate torte home and we had it for dessert last night.”

Grinning now, Jon ducked his head down, thrusting his tongue into her navel as he’d done the previous night. Sara convulsed, pulling away from him silently, and Jon raised his head again, laying his cheek contritely on her breast, mouthing ‘sorry’. She stroked his hair as she finished up the call, then she put the phone down.

“So,” he said unexpectedly, “is Paul gay?”

“Paul? Good God, no! Why do you ask?”

“I just can’t figure out why he’s never made a move on you, working with you for so long.”

“He’s scared of me, or at least he was. Need I remind you that, until you came along, nobody had made a move on me?”

“S’pose, but in one way, while I’ll never understand it, I’m kinda glad. I feel like you’re all mine, that nobody else has ever seen you the way I do, nobody’s ever touched you where I touch you.”

“Yeah, except that guy up in Canada. He touched where he shouldn’t. Did I thank you for that? For scaring him so bad that he ran away?”

“Yes, you did, but he didn’t run away. He just went back to the party. Man, that made me so mad - I didn’t even know it was you at first, but when I saw you, and you looked so freaked out, Christ I wanted to hurt him. Probably not my best move ever, considering he was about a foot taller than me.” Jon grinned as he remembered.

“They do say it’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog and, at that moment, you even scared me.” She looked away shyly as she made an admission. “Must admit, though, seeing you doing your protective bit did turn me on - I think it’s the first time anybody’s stood up for me like that. And now, knowing that you didn’t even know it was me, it’s even more special, because you were just protecting a woman from a drunk guy. Shows what a sweetheart you are.”

“It’s just the way I was brought up, Sara. Where I come from, a guy’s meant to respect women, not abuse them. Hell, my mom was a Marine, so there’s no way in hell she’d let me get away with anything like that, and she drilled respect into me from as far back as I can remember.”

“I hope I can make it to Florida.” Sara said. “I think I’d like to meet your mom. I think I’d like her, but I’m not so sure she’d like me.”

“Why wouldn’t she?”

“Because she might think I’m the one who’s stolen you from your wife and kids.”

“Well, if she does, I’ll have to put her straight - tell her what really happened with Dot.” He pressed his soft lips to her throat. “But I’m sure she’ll love you. You’re making me happy, so she will love you just for that.”

No comments: