Thursday, December 13, 2007

Chapter 72

Her fingers were trembling as she eased the button open and ran the zipper down. The deep blue ribbon prevented Jon’s hand from reaching up to her breast, and he pulled his hand out of her top, moving up to squeeze through the fabric, feeling her nipple hardening under his touch. Sara moaned as though in pain, pressing her head back against the wall.

“Jon - we should stop this…….” as she spoke, though, her treacherous hand slid into the opening of his jeans, fingers wrapping around his hard shaft.

“I know we should.” Jon muttered in response, tugging at her top to free one breast for his hungry mouth, his tongue sliding across her flesh.

They knew, they both knew they should stop, but neither of them had the strength of will to be the first to break away. Sara carefully drew his hard cock through the open front of his jeans as Jon’s teeth closed on her nipple. A soft moan sobbed in her throat as he licked around the hard point before biting gently again.

“Jon,” she whimpered, “we shouldn’t…….not here…..”

“I can’t wait, baby.” He groaned, his hands tearing at the waist of her jeans.

The double studs popped open, and he pulled at the zipper until the loose denim fell to her feet. When he tugged at her panties, he felt the fabric tear, and he yanked again on the thin strip of fabric, ripping the thong completely so it dropped around one of her ankles.

Sara moved her feet as far apart as she could within the constraints of the jeans gathered around her ankles, and her hand guided Jon as he dipped his knees slightly, feeling her flesh yielding to the insistent pressure of his cock as he straightened his legs, driving himself deep inside. With her feet pinned by the jeans, even Jon’s tiniest movement was transmitted directly onto her clit, and Sara felt every inch of him pass over the taut bud as he slid into her, almost making her cum with that single thrust.

Jon hunched his back as he drove into her again, hearing her moaning.

“Wait for me, darlin’.” He growled softly in her ear as his thrusts found their own rhythm, his thighs powering him into her.

Sara was whimpering as she tried to hold on.

“Jon…….I can’t………I…….oh, God……..I……….Jon!”

He slammed into her now, faster, harder, twice, three times more, then all he could hear was Sara sobbing his name over and over again as they both came at the same instant, Jon’s cock buried to the hilt as he felt his cum flooding into Sara. For the longest moment he didn’t move - couldn’t move - just standing there with his legs braced, almost raising Sara off her feet, then he gradually relaxed. Letting his knees sag, Jon slowly withdrew his cock from Sara, the air cool on him after the raging heat of her. He looked at Sara, standing there with her head back against the wall, eyes closed and lips slightly parted as she breathed deeply. Her pretty top hung off one shoulder, leaving a pale breast exposed, the nipple reddened from his teeth and wet smears from his tongue glistening on her skin.

Tenderly, Jon drew the top back up onto her shoulder before tucking himself back into his jeans and zipping up. Finally opening her eyes, Sara bent forward slowly to pull her jeans up, but her hand fell on the torn panties first.

“You owe me a pair of panties.” She told Jon, pulling at the sad remains of her black Coyote thong.

The fabric resisted her efforts to tear it further so she could remove what was left without taking off her jeans.

“C’mon Superman,” she grinned. “You may as well finish destroying these - I can’t tear them.”

Jon grinned and took the thin string in both hands, breaking it with a swift jerk. While Sara pulled up her jeans, Jon stuffed the fragment of cotton into his back pocket.

“God, you’re so beautiful when you’re cumming.” Jon whispered suddenly, making Sara blush.

Jon!”

“What? You are. I mean, you’re always beautiful, but right at that moment, oh, man, there’s just something in your eyes that kills me, baby.”

Sara smiled as she leaned in to kiss him, feeling her lips tender where she’d bitten down, fighting to wait for Jon.

“Richie’s going to wonder what’s happened to us.” She whispered.

“Babe - I have a feeling Richie’ll know exactly what happened to us, because he knows I can’t keep my hands off you.”

“Oh, great - how am I meant to face him now?”

Jon laughed at her embarrassment. “Babe - don’t worry about it. Richie’s not gonna say a word. I promise. He’s got enough secrets of his own that he wouldn’t want me to broadcast. Me and the guys - we look after our own.”

At that moment, they heard the sound of feet on the stairs - someone coming down toward them. They were both decent again, although pressed close together against the wall, Sara still shaky on her feet. Jon saw her eyes widen slightly as she obviously saw the people approaching, and realised they couldn’t move fast enough to look innocent.

“S’okay.” He whispered, putting both hands on her shoulders, speaking louder now. “How do you feel now, sweetheart? Still dizzy?”

Sara’s eyes flicked briefly to the couple who were heading toward them before she answered with a tiny smile.

“I still feel a little wobbly, but I’m better.”

“You okay to carry on? We’ll get some food into you - that’s all you need.”

“Mm-hm. I think I’ll be fine now.”

Jon smoothed her hair back tenderly, then took her hand as he turned. The couple on the stairs looked at them incuriously, with the kind of polite half-smile that was reserved for these kind of meetings. As Jon turned, though, the woman stared a bit, but they continued on down. Once they were out of sight, Sara and Jon clearly heard her voice, saying:

“Oh my God - that was Jon Bon Jovi! I wonder what he’s doing here?”

Sara giggled as Jon pulled her away from the wall.

“Good thing they weren’t here five minutes ago, or she’d have known what you were doing here!”

“Yeah - and she’d have known who I was doing it with, too! Come on - I’m hungry now.”

They finally made it down to the ground floor and headed straight for the restaurant, seeing Richie sitting alone at a corner table. He grinned when he saw them, making an elaborate show of checking his watch.

“What kept you?” He asked as they sat down opposite him.

“Sara had a bit of a dizzy turn on the stairs, so we had to stop for a few minutes.”

“You okay, girl?” Richie’s joking evaporated into concern, as he bought the lie without question.

“I’m fine. I just need food!”

Richie handed her a menu, and he and Jon laughed when she turned straight to the back, to the dessert section. Jon flipped the pages back again with a stern look.

“Proper food, Sara - not dessert.”

“Oh, plllltt!” Sara made a face, but she did pick some real food before handing the menu to Jon.

An attentive waited appeared as soon as Jon closed the menu, and they placed their order. They chatted over drinks until the food arrived, then the conversation dried up as they gave their full attention to the delicious meal.

“So, what are you guys up to tonight, then?” Richie said, then grinned. “Or shouldn’t I ask?”

“Well, I’m afraid I have a ton of laundry that won’t do itself.” Sara said. “Why don’t you two do something?”

“I knew it.” Richie laughed as he turned to Jon. “She’s getting tired of you, buddy.”

“No I’m not!” Sara said immediately.

“I can take a hint.” Jon smiled. “I’ll take you home then come back here. Rich - I’ll leave the plans to you. Whatever you want to do.”

They finished off their meals but stayed for a while, until a very apologetic waiter came to say they needed the table for a dinner booking. Richie scrawled his signature on the bill and they left the restaurant, heading over to the lifts. They split up there - Richie heading up to the suite while Jon and Sara waited for a lift to go down to the car. Unfortunately for Sara, there were no stairs to the parking lot, so she had to use the lift this time. When they reached the garage, Billy went off for the Chevelle as soon as he saw them, and Jon turned to Sara.

“Do you want to drive?”

Sara smiled as she answered.

“This time, I’d rather watch you drive.” Her smile turned wicked as she made an admission. “It’s silly, but I love watching the way the muscles in your arms move when you drive her. Maybe it’s not really the car that’s a turn-on.” Now she blushed. “Oops - too much information there, huh?”

“No - I love when you just say what you’re thinking. I get the feeling you usually over-think things, and you don’t say what you feel.”

Jon’s perception made Sara blink - he’d pretty much summed her up with that statement, and she gave a twisted smile.

“Well, I’ve told you before that I don’t do feelings!”

With a smirk, Jon drew his hand slowly across her ass.

“Well, you’re ‘feeling’ pretty good to me, gorgeous.”

Sara reddened, but she couldn’t conceal her smile.

Billy brought the Chevelle, and Jon drove Sara home, neither of them speaking much, but Jon held Sara’s hand lightly for most of the trip, occasionally turning his head to smile at her for no reason. When he pulled up outside her house, Jon switched off the engine and turned to face her.

“I hate to say this, baby,” he began, “but I guess I need to spend a couple of days sorting out what’s to go to my new apartment. I need to spend some time with the kids, too.”

“Jon - it’s fine. You do need to spend time with your kids - maybe you should take them to see the apartment. I’ve got a lot to catch up on before I go away.”

He touched her face. “But I don’t want to not see you, either. You’re gonna be gone for weeks soon, so I need to get my fix before you leave.”
“Your fix?”
“Yeah. I’m addicted to you, baby.” He pouted. “And you’re gonna make me go cold turkey for three weeks.”

“Two and a half.” She corrected automatically. “And I’m going to miss you too, Jon.”

“How much?”

“A lot. I’m going to miss talking to you, and seeing you, and,” she broke off to press her lips lightly to his, “and kissing you. I’m going to miss you a lot.” She repeated.

Now she had that naughty smile on her face again, as her hand brushed down over the crotch of his jeans.

“I’m going to miss you both.”

Jon grinned. “And we’ll definitely miss you, baby.”

“You have to go back now, don’t you? Richie’s waiting for you.”

“I guess. I’d rather stay here.”

“You could always help me with the laundry - then Richie could tell Tico that, too.”

“Aw, hell no! I’m gonna take enough shit over this morning! Come gimme a kiss before I go.”
Sara leaned in and they kissed. They both intended it to be a swift, innocent kiss, since they were in the open-topped car in Sara’s street, but neither of them was able to prevent it turning into a hungry, almost desperate kiss which left them both breathless.

“Wow.” Sara murmured as they broke apart.

“Yeah. Shit, now I really don’t want to leave!”

Smiling, Sara briefly pressed her lips to his again, then turned and opened the car door.

“Go!” She got out and closed the door, mischievously leaning on the door so Jon could see right down the front of her top. “Go see Richie. Call me, though? Later?”

Jon involuntarily licked his lips as he looked at her, and the motion of his tongue made Sara want to drag him up into the house.

“Okay, hussy.” He replied. “I’d better go before your neighbours see a whole lot more than they need to. Bye babe.”

He started the engine as Sara straightened up again, then drove off in a roar of exhaust, throwing a wave over his shoulder. Still smiling, Sara headed on into the house.

No comments: