Friday, January 18, 2008

Chapter 101

Jon and Sara weren’t the only ones feeling the pain of separation now. Richie and Linda had parted reluctantly on the Sunday evening. Richie had offered to drive her to the airport, but Linda demurred, not wanting to have to say goodbye to him publicly. Thankfully, he understood, since he was feeling it too, and they parted at his front door, Richie helping her into the limo in a gentlemanly fashion. He closed the door after a final kiss and stepped back, then shook his head slightly.

“Ah, fuckit!” He muttered, then raised his voice to call to the driver. “Hold up a second.”

He jogged to the house, slammed the door, then came back to the limo and opened the back door.

“What’s wrong?” Linda asked in confusion.

“Nothin’.” Richie eased into the backseat beside her and shut the door. “I promise I’ll stay in the car when we get there.” A wicked smile. “We can say goodbye properly on the way.”

Linda gave a provocative smile as Richie pressed a button to raise the divider, sliding away from him across the seat, pretending to be shocked at the wolfish grin on his face.

“Mr Sambora! What on earth are you doing? I’m not that kind of girl.”

Richie laughed. “So says the woman who was screaming my name this morning. And last night.”

Linda blushed, but she could feel the prickling excitement at the memories he was evoking, and Richie grinned as he saw her breathe deeper. He flicked a switch, music began to play, and he increased the volume before he slid across the seat toward her, pinning her against the corner.

“Now the driver won’t hear you.” He growled in her ear.

“Here?” Linda asked, raising an eyebrow. “I haven’t made out in the backseat of a car since I was a teenager.”

“Well, in that case I think it’s high time you did.”

Without waiting for any further comment from Linda, Richie’s lips brushed gently over hers, just a breath of a kiss, then his tongue licked across her lower lip, teasing her mouth open. Linda sighed as she opened her mouth to his kiss, the taste of him familiar now, but still intoxicating. He pulled her around on the seat so she faced him, letting his tongue deeper into her mouth as a hand slid under the bottom of her shirt. Linda pushed her hand inside his open shirt, feeling the smooth muscle under her hand, then she brought her hand lower, down onto his crotch. She gently rubbed her palm across him, feeling the rising hardness under her hand.

“How long to the airport?” She muttered, just breaking the kiss enough to make her words audible.

“Long enough.” Was Richie’s reply as he started to pull at her skirt.

Linda let him tug her skirt to her waist while she unzipped his black pants, then she lifted herself off the seat as he pulled her panties down, until they ended up on the floor of the limo. Richie began to push her backward, but Linda resisted, pressing his shoulders against the seat as she moved across to straddle him. As she took him inside her, her skirt fell again, covering Richie’s hands as they gripped her ass tightly, pushing her into motion, sliding her on his cock as she kissed him.

The loud music covered the noise they were making, though in the back of her mind Linda realised that the driver probably knew exactly why Richie had cranked up the volume. Right now, though, she didn’t care, knowing that this would be last time she’d have him inside her for at least a week, but she did try to keep her moans to a minimum.

Richie’s hands tightened even more on her as he felt her starting to cum, hearing the high keening sound coming from her throat as she tried to control her voice. He growled slightly, slamming her down so he drove deeper, and her lips silenced him as he groaned when he came, suddenly realising they hadn’t used any protection this time.

Linda gasped as his mouth released hers, her forehead resting on his shoulder for a moment or two as she felt the final, diminishing spasms of her orgasm pulsing through her. Richie’s voice growled softly, almost apologetically, in her ear.

“Lin, we forgot…..we didn’t use anything, baby.”

She laughed softly. “Richie, it’s okay. Don’t worry about it.”

They remained like that, even as Richie softened inside Linda, until the driver politely made an announcement over the intercom.

“Just another fifteen minutes or so to the airport, Mr Sambora.”

Richie grinned, reaching to the button. “Thanks.”

Linda eased herself up, off Richie, then perched on the edge of the seat, reaching for her panties. Richie watched her pull them back on and tidy her skirt, then he smiled lazily as Linda turned around and tenderly tucked him into his pants and zipped them up.

“That,” Linda said with a smile, “almost made leaving you worthwhile, if that’s how we can say goodbye.”

“Just wait until we say hello again.” He promised.

The journey was over now, and they shared a gentle kiss, then Linda got out of the limo and headed into the terminal, forcing herself to just walk away without looking back.


That had been Sunday, and since then they’d talked on the phone a few times, but it was about as satisfactory as it was for Jon and Sara, and Richie could empathise with his friend now, saying as much when Jon called him on the Wednesday afternoon.

“I know, bro.” Jon agreed. “This sucks. Guess maybe I’ve got some good news for you, then.”

“What?”

“Well, the setlist I’ve got for the Habitat show, I’ve put in a few things that are a bit off the wall. We should probably rehearse some of this stuff. Can you fly back here early?”

“Hell, yeah. Did I tell you Linda’s coming to the show?”

“No, you didn’t mention it more than four or five times, Rich.” Jon laughed. “It’s gonna be a busy show - Linda, Sara, and the kids. Think Linda and Sara will get on?”

“Don’t see why not.”


This, of course, was also the day that Sara headed up to Scotland, and she and Jon had a long chat while she sat in Leeds airport, waiting for her flight to Glasgow. They agreed that Sara would try to hook up to the internet as soon as she arrived, and if there was no access, she’d find a phone somewhere to call Jon, let him know. Neither of them liked to think of how long five days would feel if they couldn’t make contact somehow, but they’d just have to wait to find out.

Sara’s flight was very quick, less than an hour, and she gave Jon a quick call while she waited for her bags, but the call had to be cut short when a representative of the Lanarkshire & Renfrewshire hunt approached, carrying a board with her name.

When they eventually arrived at the hotel, a tiny place nestled deep in a valley, Sara’s first priority was to find out about internet access, but she got her answer from the astonished look on the face of the receptionist.

“Sorry, no. We don’t have internet access here. We can’t even get a television signal half the time.”

“Okay. Do you have a phone I can use, then?”

The girl pointed to a payphone, then mentioned that there was a phone in the bedroom.

“Can I call international from there?”

“You can, but it’s expensive. We’ll add it to your bill when you leave.”

“That’s fine.” She thought a second. “Does it take incoming calls?”

“Of course.”

Up in the bedroom, Sara threw her stuff down on the bed and grabbed the phone. She had to dig out her cellphone to find Jon’s number, then she dialled and waited while the call connected.

“Hello?”

“Jon? It’s me.”

“Sara? Hey baby. I guess this means you don’t have internet, huh?”

“Correct. I do have a phone here in my bedroom, though, so it’s not a total loss.”

“I’d rather I was in your bedroom.” He paused. “Or in you.”

“Oh, that sounds good, baby.” Sara purred.

“It certainly does. Not long to wait, now, though, darlin’. I can’t wait to see you.”

“I…..” Sara hesitated, but she was feeling naughty, and her voice lowered as she continued. “I can’t wait to touch you, Jon. I can’t wait to feel you…….feel you inside me……..feel your mouth.”

“Dammit, girl.” He growled softly. “Are you tryin’ to make me crazy?”

“Is it working?” She giggled.

“Oh, hell, yeah, darlin’. Just remember, though, the crazier you make me, the hornier I’m gonna be when you get back here.”

“Maybe I should stop, then. Don’t want you wearing yourself out and not being fit to sing.”

“Hey, you’ll get to meet Linda at the show, too. Richie’s invited her to come along.”

“Really? So the weekend went well, then? Good. He was so sad the other week, when he’d had the fight with Heather. He needs to be with somebody nice.”

“Whereas I want to be with somebody naughty.”

“And who would that be? You can’t mean me. I’m a good girl.”

“You’re good for me, anyway, Sara. But I do like you when you’re naughty.”

“Why?” She purred. “So you can punish me?”

“Yeah.” Jon was warming to the game now. “When you get home, you’re gonna be due for a spanking, I think.”

“Promises, promises. I may just hold you to that, baby.”

“I’ll remind you, just in case you forget.” Jon promised. “Aw, sorry, darlin’ - I gotta go. I’m in the office, and I’ve got a meeting in a few minutes. I’d really rather keep talking dirty with you, though.”

“Me, too. I’d much rather you stayed there, so I could find out just how bad you want me to be.” Sara breathed into the phone, making Jon shift uncomfortably in his seat.

“And now I gotta go to my meeting with a hard on from talking with you.” Jon told her quietly, and Sara laughed.

“I aim to please.”

“Oh, and you will, when I get you back here. Now, go, dammit, before I jump on a plane over there! I’ll keep this number and call you later today, baby.”

“Okay.”

No comments: