Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Chapter 115

Jon grabbed Sara’s bags, slinging the case of cameras and laptop over his shoulder while Richie hugged Sara goodbye, then Tico and Dave did the same. Stopping at the door, Jon just waved and said he’d see them later, then he shook his head as he realised Romeo was already out of the door, lurching sleepily down the corridor.

Hey, you! C’mere Romeo!” He vanished into the corridor, following the runaway toddler, and the other kids followed, leaving Sara to walk out of the room with Dot.

They walked a short distance in silence, and Sara was just beginning to feel uncomfortable when Dot spoke.

“Stephanie said you love Jon.” She looked across at the younger woman. “Do you?”

The immediate reply that rose in Sara’s mind was ‘what does that have to do with you?’, but she bit her tongue. Jon needed Dot to at least like her a little, to avoid any problems with the kids, so she just nodded slightly.

“I think I do, yes. Why?”

“Because I still love Jon - as a friend - and I don’t want to see him get hurt.”

Sara couldn’t stop herself, saying back quietly but forcefully. “I wasn’t the one who cheated on him, Dorothea. Did you even see the mess he was that night? Trust me, there’s no way on this earth I’m going to hurt him, not like that.”

Dot stopped in her tracks, staring at Sara then, to Sara’s disbelief, she smiled and began to walk again.

“You really do love him.” She said, reaching out to touch Sara’s shoulder. “I’m sorry, Sara. That was rude of me. Can I give you one piece of advice, about living with Jon?”

“Of course.” Sara replied, thinking ‘doesn’t mean I’ll pay any attention’.

“Don’t let him push you around. Jon needs love and he needs support, but he also needs you to be strong enough to tell him when he’s wrong.” Dot looked at her searchingly. “I think you are strong enough.”

Now Sara smiled back at Dot. “Thank you.” She said sincerely. “I hope you’re happy with your new man, too.”

“I am. Alec’s a great guy.”

Just at that, they arrived at the cars, and Dot shook Sara’s hand before getting into the car with the kids. Jon was just handing Sara’s bags to the driver of the other car, then he came across to stand beside her, taking her hand as they both waved to the kids.

“I was starting to wonder where you were.” He said with a grin, and Sara smiled up at him.

“I was talking to Dorothea.”

“And….”

“And nothing really. She just wanted to make sure I wasn’t going to hurt you, I think.” Sara giggled. “She told me not to let you push me around, too.”

“Did she now?”

“Mmmm.” Turning pleading brown eyes on him, Sara pressed closer to him now that the kids were gone. “Can we go now?”

“Yeah, c’mon baby.” They walked toward the open limo, holding hands. “Your place or mine?” Jon asked.

“I don’t care. I just want to be with you. I don’t care where we go, Jon.”

“Okay, then. My place is closer.” Getting into the limo, Jon told the driver where to take them, then the door was closed and they were cocooned in the luxurious interior, sitting pressed tightly together despite the space available.

“God, I missed you so much.” Jon said, taking one of her hands in his. “That has got to have been the longest two weeks of my life.”

“Mine, too. You wouldn’t believe some of the things my mind has come up with.” She smirked at him wickedly. “I think you’ve brought out my inner slut. This last week, I could barely concentrate on work. All I could think of was how much longer I had to wait to see you, to feel you against me, feel your lips on my skin…..” Her voice trailed away as her cheeks flushed enchantingly, and Jon felt the impact of her words striking low in his belly, the feelings moving swiftly to his crotch, and he gave her a crooked grin.

“Darlin’, unless you want me to strip those clothes off you right here and now, you may want to keep that inner slut under control just a little longer.”

“I don’t know if I can. Not even sure I want to.” She muttered in response, moving even closer, bringing their mouths together in a hungry kiss.

“Sooo…..” Sara whispered as they broke apart to breathe, “….how far is it to your apartment?”

“About forty minutes I guess. Why?”

“Because, when you mentioned a limo the other day, it put something into my mind.” The naughty smile which accompanied her words made Jon draw his lower lip in between his teeth for a second before he replied.

“And what would that be?”

Sara chuckled softly, twisting around to kiss him again, and Jon’s hand curled into her hair as he felt her hand run down his chest, working slowly down to his waist. Her fingers caressed his stomach beneath the t shirt for a moment, then he felt her pop open the button on his jeans and carefully run the zipper all the way down so she could slip her hand inside. As they kissed, Sara gently drew Jon’s cock through the open jeans, her hand stroking him until he was hot and hard against her palm. Jon had one hand under the back of her tunic, but when she felt his other hand drop to the waist of her jeans, Sara pulled back from his mouth with a smile, shaking her head.

As Jon looked at her, slightly confused, Sara slipped to the floor of the limo, kneeling before him and pushing his legs apart so she could move closer. Looking up at Jon, she stroked his hard shaft again, watching him close his eyes with a smile as her hand tightened around him, every pass of her hand driving him on toward orgasm. His eyes opened a few minutes later when he felt the heat of her breath on him, and he groaned as she lightly licked across the sensitive tip of his cock, tasting him before taking him in her mouth. Sara took him as deep as she could without gagging, pressing her tongue hard against him as she raised her head again, hearing him groan again at the pressure.

“Oh, baby…..” she heard his whisper as she took him deep again, and she felt his hand on her head, fingers fisting in her hair as she moved back and forth.

After their enforced separation, and the adrenaline high of the concert, it was only minutes more before Jon came, hot cum flooding into Sara’s mouth, and she swallowed without even thinking about it, his fingers digging into the back of her scalp as he groaned out his release. As his grip on her relaxed, Sara released him from her mouth, and Jon silently leaned forward to pull her back onto the seat next to him.

“Jesus, Sara…..” he said a few moments later, and she gave him a cheeky smile.

“Yes?”

“Boy, am I glad you found that inner slut of yours.” He grinned, then the smile softened as he stroked her face. “I love you, Sara.”

“And I love you, Jon. Besides, it’s your own fault - you were the one who mentioned the limo and put that thought in my head.”

“I’m just glad we’ve still got a little way to go to the apartment. Gives me a chance to get my breath back.”

Sara smiled as she tucked him back into his jeans, then Jon pulled her close again and kissed her, tasting himself in her mouth as his tongue slid between her teeth. Without breaking the kiss, he tugged her across onto his lap, wrapping his arms tightly around her, and Sara snuggled her head down onto his shoulder as the kiss ended. She pressed her lips to the side of his neck without moving her head.

“I love you, Jon. I just hope….”

“What, darlin’?”

She sighed. “Nothing.”

“Baby?” He nudged his shoulder against her head. “What is it?”

“Well, when I was talking to Dorothea, it just made me wonder. Am I enough for you? I mean, am I strong enough for you?”

“Enough for me? Sara, sweetheart, I just don’t know if I’m good enough for you. You deserve everything I can give you, and more. You are very, very special to me, baby. Let’s just take it one day at a time.”

1 comment:

superjovi08 said...

this story just gets better and better, keep up the great work,

sorry i dont leave a comment everytime, keeps telling me my password not know???? so the only way i can leave a message is it register a new account