Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chapter 129

Finishing their coffee, Sara led Jon out of the house, locking the door before heading down the street a few houses until Jon saw her car tucked in at the side of a house. Sara handed him the keys as they approached.

“I just need to let my neighbor know I’m back. You may as well get in - I’ll only be a sec.” As she headed toward the house, Sara turned to call to Jon. “And leave baby Hamish alone!”

Jon laughed as he let himself into the car. Just as his hand closed on the tiny stuffed dog, Sara pulled open the driver’s door.

“Hey!” She chided him with a smile. “I told you to leave him alone!”

“I’m not good at doing what I’m told.”

“Not good at doing what you’re told. Not good at being patient. Is there anything you are good at?”

That sexy chuckle. “You tell me, darlin’.”

Sara grinned as she waggled her hand, palm down, in a sort of ‘maybe, maybe not’ gesture, earning a growl of ‘hussy’ from Jon.

Still giggling, Sara keyed the ignition, frowning when there was no response from the car other than a soft click. She tried again, with the same result.

“Shit. Not again.” She muttered, reaching forward to pull the release lever for the hood.

“Want me to take a look?” Jon asked, already getting out of the car.

He reached the front of the car just before Sara, pulling the hood up and propping it open. Before he had a chance to do more than quickly survey the engine, though, Sara reached in to tug a wire loose from it’s socket. She quickly licked her fingers and wiped the copper spade end clean, then pushed the terminal into place again.

“What are you doing?” Jon asked, and Sara turned to wink at him.

“Trust me.” She smirked, going to the driver’s door again. Reaching in, she turned the key and the engine fired immediately.

“What? You’re a mechanic, too?” Jon asked with a grin, releasing the hood and slamming it shut.

“Kinda. I have done some work on cars before, but this one has a bad connection to the starter sometimes. Just needs a quick wipe and it’s good to go.”

“Yeah, and you’re covered with grease.” Jon pointed at her blackened fingers, pulling back as she jokingly made to wipe them on his shirt.

“Oh, trust me, that’s not covered. I’ve been in a real mess before, working on a car.”

Sara quickly found some tissues in her bag and wiped her fingers before slipping the car into gear and backing out onto the street. The drive to the studio was without incident, and soon Sara was pulling the car into her usual spot in front of the building. She switched off the engine and they got out of the car, heading inside. Upstairs, Paul was still working through the morning’s mail - knowing Sara would be late in, he’d taken the chance of having a late start himself, and he’d only been in the studio for an hour or so.

“Paul?” Sara called as they pushed the door open.

“Hi boss. Oh, hey Jon. Good to see you again.”

“Hi Paul.”

“Sara - I was just going to run out, get some lunch. D’you guys want anything?” Paul asked, shrugging his jacket on.

“I’m fine. Jon?”

“You can’t be fine, darlin’ - you’ve had nothing to eat since last night.” Jon dug into his pocket, extracting his wallet and proffering a bill to Paul “Here, Paul - just get some stuff - my treat.”

“Oh. Thanks, Jon.”

When Paul headed for the door, Jon followed him for a few steps, speaking low. “Take your time, Paul, ‘kay?”

Paul grinned conspiratorially back at him. “Sure. There’s a better deli a little further away. I’ll walk up there. Take me best part of an hour, there and back.”

“Thanks, buddy.”

Jon closed the door as Paul left, flicking the lock closed, then he turned to face Sara, finding her nibbling on chocolate.

“What were you two whispering about?” She enquired, eyebrows raised.

“Nothing.” Jon took a few long strides until he was standing close in front of Sara. “I was just asking him to take his time…….not to hurry back.”

“Jon! What’s he going to think of me? Kicking him out so I can have a quickie with my……..” She hesitated, but finished the sentence. “…..my boyfriend.”

“Well, from his reaction, I think he’s happy for you. And ‘quick’ wasn’t quite what I had in mind, darlin’.” He looked at her closely, remembering her earlier hesitation, and he smiled at her. “Or we can wait until later…….when we don’t need to hurry….”

Sara bit on her lip, but figured, what the hell - Jon already knew so much about her - how embarrassing could it be? “Do you mind? It’s just………..I…….honestly? I’m sore, Jon, from last night. Later would be better, I think.”

“You said I didn’t hurt you.” Jon said, slightly shocked to think he’d inadvertently hurt her - again.

“Oh, baby.” Sara stepped forward to lay a hand on his cheek. “You didn’t hurt me. Just…….damn, you like to see me blush, don’t you!” She smirked as she used a handful of hair to tug his ear to her lips, whispering. “You made me cum so many times yesterday…….I’m still paying for it…….and last night especially, when you were rough.” Before he could speak, her sharp teeth nipped at his ear, fingers reaching to cover his mouth. “And you know I love it when you’re that way, Jon. My sweet baby, losing control…….and I need to stop this now, or I’ll be telling you to do me right here and now, even though I know it’ll hurt…..”

“Jesus, Sara……….what have I unleashed in you?” Jon chuckled, pushing her back slightly to look at her, seeing the flushed cheeks, the slightly parted lips that were just begging to be kissed. So he did.

Sara wound her fingers into his hair as Jon’s tongue teased against hers, his hands tucking comfortably under the curve of her ass, holding her close while they kissed. She could feel the tension building at his crotch, his cock pressing toward her, and she gently rocked her hips against him, hearing - feeling - his groan as he eased his hips back.

“Darlin’……….stop……” Jon breathed in her ear, his stomach muscles tightening involuntarily when one of her hands came down to cup the growing bulge in his jeans.

“But you said I should eat……..” She teased, gently squeezing her hand on him, looking into his eyes with a naughty smile.

“Awwww shit……..” He reached down and caught her wrist with a smirk. “Nuh-uh……..if you can wait, so can I……”

“Are you sure?” Sara ran her tongue across her lower lip, drawing her lip between her teeth as she looked up at him.

“Yeah, hussy, I’m sure.” Jon said, though his cock seemed to disagree, straining at the denim, and straining his control. “Let’s go sit down. With any luck, by the time Paul gets back, I won’t be sitting with a hard on.”

Sara giggled, but she could see in his eyes that Jon was happy to wait, and she kissed his cheek lightly. “Okay, baby.”

Over on the coffee table, they found the magazine which had been delivered, and Sara flicked to the page indexed as having the interview with Jon. When she found the page, she laughed at the title the journalist had used - obviously chosen after they’d seen the photos. The first page was the naked picture with the guitar, and the title splashed across the bottom read ‘Jon Bon Jovi Laid Bare: The Naked Truth About One of Rock’s Survivors’.

“Nice title.” She laughed, turning the page to see what else they’d used.

Jon was amused to see she didn’t even pay much attention to the interview, just flipping through to see which shots they’d picked. Her lack of interest in his fame was one of the things he found endearing - other than the fact that it was what had led them to meet, she couldn’t care less that he was a rock star.

“Oh, look - they used that one.” Sara pointed to the photo she’d taken over by the window, Jon’s face reflected in the glass, framed by his arm. She became aware that he hadn’t commented on any of the photos, and turned to face him, seeing his eyes were on her, not on the pages. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” He grinned. “You’re just so damned cute when you’re focused like that. I love that you love your work. Hell, I love you - everything about you. Well,” He smiled softer as he saw her eyes fill, “I love everything except your coffee!”

“Wuss.” Sara blinked back the tears that had sneaked up on her at his unexpected declaration. “I always thought rockstars were meant to be tough.”

“Not me. I’m a pussy cat.” To prove it, as Sara jokingly stroked his head, Jon purred deep in his throat, and Sara giggled.

“Nice kitty. Want some milk?”

“Nuh-uh.” Jon smirked deliciously as he rubbed his head against her hand. “I want cream. But I can wait. Tonight……..I’ll lap up all the cream you can give me, darlin’.”

“Promises, promises.”

No comments: